суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinese traditional clothing information





You remember how we met,
Silhouetted by the lights.
You were drunk and tried to take a mental picture with your hands.

I was thinking about that,
And a bunch of other things.
Stop looking at the floor,
I need to pour out this expansive dose of words.

I canapos;t explain.
I need to be...alone.

I know the timing isnapos;t great.
These things you just canapos;t plan.
I just need a little time so I can find myself again.

apos;Cause I get buried underneath,
All the things they think you are,
And Iapos;m too tired to pretend it doesnapos;t hurt to be left out.

I had a pocket full of dreams,
But I gave them all to you.
Now I think I want apos;em back.
So can you tell me if Iapos;m crazy or confused?
Donapos;t ever change,
The way you are.

~Motion City Soundtrack
Iapos;ve never loved anyone more.


airline poland flights reservations, chinese traditional clothing information, chinese traditional clothings, chinese traditional costume, chinese traditional costume information.



Комментариев нет: