суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advice on buying a new car




Ive been feeling very depressed lately. Last night the family pc computer got fucked up and so this morning i called my parents to let them know that it wasnt my fault and i tried to fix it, but nothing worked. Both seemed fine with it, not too bothered, so when my dad came home to look at it, he just got totally pissed off. After i took my shower i went down to sit on the couch with him and he pretty much goes off on me, bitching about how im never going to get my new car now, how that computer is fucked up and he doesnt even care any more, blah blah. I just looked at him and went to my room where i pretty much cooped up for the rest of the day. I really hate getting yelled at, it brings a lot of horrible memories back, and if anyones known me for quite a while, they would know the reason for my random spurts of depression.

through out the day he would keep yelling at me, sometimes coming into my room and telling me to quit moping and some other shit which i pretty much ignored. I stayed on my bed with lights off, didnt feel like doing much of anything. I havent eaten all day and im still not the least bit hungry. The phone would ring and he would keep screaming at me to get up which i pretty much did. I called my mom to get some sort of comfort and when i hung up with her, my dad would come in and want to know what i told her. I lied and said i asked when she was coming home and he would answer withapos; ohapos; and leave. I did a lot of random crying as well. You know when youre just laying there and then randomly you just start bawling? i dont know if thats happened to anyone else, actually.

weapos;ve ignored each other for the whole day and i dont plan on talking to him at all. Him and my mom are angry at each other as well, she asked him to pass the remote and he retorted back with some stupid remark. Its rude, considering she just went to the store to get him something he asked for and heapos;s being a real dick about it.

its times like these when i really think back to what had happened in va beach, it wasnapos;t THAT bad, this little emo thing wasnapos;t as serious as it was in the past, but itapos;s definitely something my mom keeps wanting me to go to see a doctor for. Personally i dont want to, but i think the idea of talking to someone about my emotions would help because i cant explain them to my parents, another thing the pair of them get angry about.

deutsche hypothekenbank hannover, advice on buying a new car, advice on buying a metal detector, advice on buying a laptop, advice on buying a house.



Комментариев нет: